The Backpack Wallet is a secure all-in-one crypto wallet that supports SVM & EVM tokens, token swaps, NFT management and xNFT dApps.
Download the Backpack browser extension
1) Download the Backpack extension from the Chrome Web Store.
Search 'Backpack' in the Chrome Web Store or (or follow this secure link).
Select the 'Add to Chrome (or Brave)' button.
2) Open Backpack from your extensions by clicking the Extension button in your browser.
You can pin the extension to keep it accessible in the browser bar.
3) Access your wallet by clicking the red Backpack icon in the browser bar.
Create a new account and claim your username
1) Select the 'Create account' button.
2) Claim your username.
Usernames must be 3-15 characters in length containing only numbers, letters and underscores.
3) Choose between creating a new wallet or importing an existing wallet.
This article focuses on creating a new wallet.
Learn how to import existing wallets with a seed phrase here.
Learn how to import existing wallets with private keys here.
Learn how to import a hardware wallet here.
Create a new non-custodial wallet
1) Select the 'Create a new wallet' button.
2) Record your Secret Recovery Phrase.
Write down or record your Secret Recovery Phrase and store it in a safe place.
Note: Your Secret Recovery Phrase is the ONLY way to recover your account if you lose access to your device. Do not share this secret phrase with anyone.
3) Select the 'I saved my secret recovery phrase' checkbox.
4) Select the 'Next' button.
5) Choose the networks for your wallet and select the 'Next' button.
You can select more than one network and this can be changed later in the settings menu.
6) Set your password.
This will be used to unlock your Backpack wallet and enable signing transactions when interacting with applications.
Note: You cannot recover or restore your account with password only.
7) Review the Terms Of Service and select the "Next" button to finalize account creation.
Do you have questions or require further information?
Please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need immediate support?
Contact the team on the official Telegram channel: https://t.me/BackpackExchangeSupport